When someone visits your business Facebook page is the first post they see a Happy New Years graphic? And is the second one from Thanksgiving? Yes? You need to up your social media game. Compelling content is at the ROOT of strong social media engagement; and that engagement is what builds your brand’s audience, an efficient form of lead generation!
In 2018 Red Root Marketing is kicking off a series of Learn Local workshops! The first of the series, launched this month, is designed to teach small business owners how to best leverage social media tools, tell their story and reach their existing and potential customers and clients. These sessions are for people at the beginning of their social media marketing journeys or just plain frustrated with current results.
Three Social Media For Small Business sessions remain! Register at www.redrootlearnlocal.eventbrite.com
- Thursday, January 11th 2-4pm
- Wednesday, January 17th 6-8 pm
- Tuesday, January 23rd 9-11am
The Social Media For Small Business seminar will cover the following topics:
- Choosing the right social media platforms for your business
- Equipping the social media tool kit
- Defining your audience and engaging them
- Finding the right keywords and hashtags for your business, and how to use them
- Telling your story - show the passion behind your business
- Facebook ads - fact and fiction
- And so much more!
Join us for a fabulous two hours of social media and networking with other local entrepreneurs in Red Root Marketing’s Verona office. Workshop sessions are $55 per person. For more information, reach out to Jessica@redrootmarketing.com.
Keep an eye out for more of Red Root Marketing’s Learn Local workshop series focused on leveraging specific social media techniques, growth strategies scoped for small businesses and marketing planning to make this your most successful year yet! Register now at www.redrootlearnlocal.eventbrite.com